In CASTANET, you can adjust many settings, including “Action thresholds”. There are a handful of sliders listed here that give you the power to control the amount of a particular type of activity that you’d like CASTANET to perform on your behalf. The action thresholds are counted per day, so please pick an appropriate range and don’t forget to click the blue “Save” button after you’ve adjusted these as desired.
- Profile Views: The number of profiles CASTANET will view on your behalf, per day. Because of the way our system access LinkedIn, each other action type also consumes 1 profile view. It’s recommended that you increase your Profile View limit to cover the combined actions of your daily Invitations to Connect + Messages + Endorsements + Follows. Range: 0-350.
- Considerations: Basic/free LinkedIn accounts are typically limited by LinkedIn to 100 profile views per day. Premium/paid accounts are granted up to 350/day. Take these limits into account when configuring your settings.
- Follows: The number of prospects CASTANET will follow on your behalf, per day. Range: 1-100.
- Invitations to Connect: The number of invitations to connect that CASTANET will send on your behalf, per day. Range: 0-25. We recommend limiting it to 100 per week due to LinkedIn restrictions.
- Messages: The number of messages CASTANET will send to prospects on your behalf, per day. Range: 0-125.
- Endorsements: The number of prospects that CASTANET will endorse skills for on your behalf, per day. Range: 0-100.